The aforementioned processing will be carried out in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, with particular reference to: (i) Legislative Decree 30 June 196/2003 (“Privacy Code”) and subsequent amendments; (ii) Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (the so-called “General Data Protection Regulation”); and (iii) any other act, order, regulation, guideline or provision issued by the relevant data protection authorities at national and European level – hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Applicable Privacy Laws”.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
This Site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are installed by third party services that appear on our pages.
This Site uses technical, analytical and profiling cookies, including third party cookies, to customize content and advertisements, to provide social media features, and to analyze web traffic.
Information about the way you use our Site, collected through cookies, may be shared with our web analytics, advertising and social media service providers, and they may combine it with other information you have provided to them or collected from your use of their services.
According to Applicable Privacy Laws, we are allowed to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this Site: this is the case of technical cookies. To store other types of cookies, we need your consent.
You can also change your preferences at any time by accessing the “Change your consent” section below. To modify your consent in this way, please remember to click on the “Modify your consent” button and, on the banner that will be displayed, “Other options” and, once you have selected or deselected the cookies of interest, to click on the “Confirm selected cookies” button: in this way, your updated preferences and choices will be confirmed and made effective.
COOKIE DECLARATION LAST UPDATED ON 26/11/21 BY COOKIEBOT
Your consent applies to the following domains: boltongroupnet.wpsc.dev/en-ww/Your current state: Allow all.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Technical or necessary cookies (2)
This type of cookie supports the management and the use of websites by enabling basic features such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the site. The Site cannot function properly without these cookies. For these cookies, your consent is not needed.
|CONSENT||youtube-nocookie.com||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||boltongroup.net||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Analytical or statistical cookies (4)
This type of cookie helps website owners understand how visitors interact with the website by collecting and transmitting information, also anonymously. Although some specific analytical cookies may not require your consent, the Data Controller has chosen to require it for all analytical cookies on the Site.
|_dc_gtm_UA-#||boltongroup.net||Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of a Google Analytics script tag.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga||boltongroup.net||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||boltongroup.net||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
Profiling or marketing cookies (2)
This type of cookie is designed to profile the user in order to send him/her advertisements in line with the preferences that can be inferred from surfing the net. These cookies require the user’s consent.
|yt.innertube::nextId||youtube-nocookie.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt.innertube::requests||youtube-nocookie.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
First- and third-party cookies
Cookies may be first- or third- party cookies, depending on whether they are installed by the same operator of the site that the user is visiting (in this case, the Data Controller) or a different site that installs cookies through the first. The management of and responsibility for first-party cookies lies with the Data Controller, while the management of and responsibility for third-party cookies lies with the operator of the site that installs cookies through the Site.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS?
EFFECTIVE DATE MAY 25TH 2018
Bolton Group S.r.l., with registered office in Via G.B. Pirelli 19 – 20124 Milano, VAT 5983890152, (“Company” or “we”), acting in the role of autonomous data controller and affiliate of the group of undertakings known as Bolton Group (the “Group”), wants to inform you about how we collect, use and disclose personal data from and about you, through this website (“Website”) and its connected services (“Services”), in compliance with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and with particular reference to: (i) Regulation (EU) no. 679 of 27th April 2016 (the so-called General Data Protection Code or “GDPR”), effective from May 25th, 2018; and (ii) any other act, order, regulation or provision of the competent national and European data protection authorities – hereinafter jointly the “Applicable Data Protection Legislation”.
Please note that the Services may include, among other things, the possibility to participate to prize winning competitions, lotteries, contests and or other initiatives organized by the Company on a case by case basis, also in cooperation with the Group.
- WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?The Company collects (1) data that you have volountarily shared with the Company, (2) activity data collected when you access and interact with the Website or the Service and (3) additional information. More in particular, the Company collects the following data from and about you:
- Registration data: collected through our registration form.
- Data that you have volountarily shared with the Company: we might collect your personal data (such as name surname, email, address, phone number, etc.) if you submit a request through the contact form made available to you via the Website, if you register an account on the Website or if you are willing to benefit from the Services we provide;
- Information from Other Sources: We may supplement the information we collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information and commercially available sources.
- Special categories of personal data: we ask that you do not send us, and you do not disclose, any information included in a special category of personal data (such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Website, the Services or otherwise
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?We process the personal data we collect from and about you to:
- allow you to use the Website and the Services;
- measure and improve our Services and the relevant features;
- improve your experience with the Website and the Services;
- provide you with customer support and to respond to inquiries;
- comply with legal obligations (also including the provision of the Services); or respond to requests from public and government authorities;
- upon your optional consent, sending you customized marketing and promotional communications in line with your preferences and personal choices;
- upon your optional consent, share your data with our trusted business partners including other companies of the Group, for allowing them to send you commercial messages.
- ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?The processing of your personal data for the purposes of:
- HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?The Company will process the personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the intended purposes pursuant to Section 3 above. In any case, the following retention periods shall apply:
- the data collected for the purposes of Section 3, lett. a), to d) will be retained for a period strictly necessary for allowing you the use of the Website or the Services;
- the data collected for the purposes of Section 3, lett. e), will be retained for the period strictly necessary in order to respond to data subjects’ requests and to comply with applicable laws and regulations, also with regards to the Services;
- the data collected for the purposes of Section 3, lett. f) will be retained for the period strictly necessary in order to pursue the Company’s legitimate interests;
- the data collected for the purposes of Section 3, lett. g) will be retained for the period strictly necessary in order to achieve the purpose for which they were originally collected and, in any case, no longer than five years
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?With regard to the above mentioned purposes, the data is processed through both electronic and manual means, and is protected through adequate security measures. With this regards, although the Company uses appropriate administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard personal data in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification, it cannot guarantee that all possible cyber-risks can be excluded.
- Other companies of the Group, as the case may be;
- Third parties service providers entrusted with processing activities and duly appointed as processors or sub-processors when required by applicable laws (e.g. cloud service providers, other entities of the group, providers of services instrumental to or supporting the Services – and thus, by way of example and without limitation, companies that provide IT services, experts, consultants and lawyers – companies resulting from possible mergers, demergers, or other transformations);
- Competent national authorities in order to comply with applicable laws;
- Trusted third parties business partners, upon your explicit consent. The categories to which such business partners belongs are: (i) consumer goods; (ii) personal care; (iii) beauty care; (iv) home care; (v) glues and sealants; etc.
- IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED ABROAD?We will not transfer the Personal Data in countries situated outside of the European Economic Area.
- MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18The Website does not address subjects under the age of 18, nor is the Company knowingly collecting personal data from people under the age of 18.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?The User may, at any time and at no charge have and/or exercise the following rights:
- the right to be informed on the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the right of access;
- the right to obtain a copy of the data held overseas and obtain information concerning the place in which such data are kept;
- the right to ask for updating, rectification or integration of the data;
- the right to request the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of the data;
- the right to limit the processing;
- the right to object to the processing, wholly or partly, also where it is carried out through automated individual decision-making, including profiling;
- the right to revoke the consent to the processing of the data freely and at any time;
- the right to contact the data protection officer, as the case may be;
- the right to lodge a complaint in front of the competent national data protection or judicial authority.
- the right to data portability (i.e., to receive an electronic copy of your personal data, if you would like to port your personal data to yourself or a different provider);
- the right to limitation of the processing.